Based in Pittsburgh, PA
PC, Unannounced Console
Press / Business contact:
After a self-driving carpool's A.I. makes a fatal mistake, introverted college student Emily Knight and the other passengers are forced to investigate a potential homicide once they discover they each have a motive for murder! Play as Emily, get to know your fellow passengers and the car A.I., investigate clues, confront lies, and discover who really killed Thomas Sinclair!
CRASH: Autodrive is being developed by David Shaver, a former AAA game designer who worked on the The Last of Us, Uncharted, and Titanfall franchises. He tries to make most things himself, but sometimes he brings in friends and freelancers like former Marvel writer, Jim McCann, and the amazingly talented artist, Clayton Chowaniec.
- Find and use clues to piece together the mystery, contradict lies, and explore new conversations.
- Compelling Sci-Fi murder mystery story with themes of gray morality and consciousness.
- A diverse cast of charming and relatable characters.
- Characters remember how you speak to them and respond accordingly in the future.
- A bangin' soundtrack inspired by the music of Masakazu Sugimori and others!
- 2-4 hour playtime for players with a busy schedule and too many games to play.
We have more images available for CRASH: Autodrive, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Team & Collaborators